Castlebar Tennis Court Booking Rules
- Members may book a Tennis Courts up to 7 days prior.
- When booking 7 days prior, the tennis courts can be booked online from 7 am onwards.
- Bookings are required for Peak / Off-Peak
- Bookings can be made via the website (please note you will need to know your login details) or with the touch screen "kiosk" system at the club (please note you will need to know your PIN).
- It is important to book the courts in advance as they may be already booked for other members, tournaments, matches against other clubs or coaching.
- Juniors can use the courts all day up to 7.30 pm Mondays to Thursdays and up to 8.00 pm on Fridays.
- Bookings by telephone are not permitted.
Peak / Off-Peak
- Peak: Monday-Friday from 6.00 pm onwards.
- Off-Peak: all other times.
Court Prices (per 30 minutes)
- The various Adult peak and off-peak booking fees are displayed on the Booking Sheets.
- Juniors can play with discounted or no booking fees at peak and off-peak times -- the prices shown on the Booking Sheets are automatically updated when Junior members login to book the court. Juniors are required to book from 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm Mondays to Thursdays and from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm on Fridays.
- Tokens for lights can be purchased at the bar at a cost of €2.50 per half-hour per court (when required).
- €4.00 per 30 minutes at all times.
- Please note "Ball Machine" on the booking sheets isn't actually a court. You must book the ball machine AND a court at the same times!
Member Accounts & Top-ups
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to book a court.
- Members can credit their booking system accounts by purchasing top-up vouchers from the bar, and applying the voucher number and code either when logged-in to the website or with the touch screen "kiosk" system at the club (please note you will need to know your PIN in order to top-up with the touch screen at the club).
- Members can also top-up their accounts online when logged into the booking system website. Click the link to "Buy Credit Online" and follow the instructions. Your payment will be processed by PayPal -- you do not need a PayPal account to complete the transaction, you can use most of the credit or debit cards. Your booking system account will be automatically credited as soon as you complete the transaction.
Late-Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a court (and/or ball machine), members should cancel the booking as soon as possible so that the court (and/or ball machine) may be used by other members.
- When the court (and/or ball machine) is cancelled more than 24 hrs prior to the court start time, the booking fees are automatically refunded.
- When the court (and/or ball machine) is cancelled within 24 hours of court start time, the booking fees are only refunded if the same court (and/or ball machine) is re-booked by another member.